Our Career & Guidance Cell
Breaking the Myth: The way between National and International School Boards and Indian Universities
The students of STAMFORD can get admissions to prestigious universities in India and Abroad in US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, France, Panama, Singapore and UAE. They have also joined India's leading colleges.
Career & Guidance CellCareer & Guidance Cell in Association of Indian Universities (AIU) recognizes to the Plus Two (10+2) Class of the Senior Secondary School, which is the eligibility criterion for admission to the undergraduate courses in India. CGC grades to those students who intend to apply to Indian universities.
Indian universities AdmissionsIn most Indian universities, admissions are over by mid-June. However, the overseas universities grant admission on the basis of predicted grades, most Indian universities require the final mark sheets issued by the Board. On our part, the School writes to colleges to which students seek admission, providing details like students' predicted grades, evidence of AIU recognition and the 12th results timeline
The CGC helps students to get admissions to leading colleges, which include• Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat
• Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
• Faculty of Management Studies-ShaheedSukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University
• Sri Venkateshwar College
• College of Vocational Studies – Delhi University
• Indian School Institute of Business and Finance, Delhi
• OberoiSchool of Hotel Managem
• Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
• Foundation for Liberal and Management Education (FLAME), Pune
• Fergusons College Pune.
• ChristUniversity, Bangalore.
• Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore.
• National Institute of Design, Bangalore
• Manipal University.
• H R College, Mumbai
• NarseeMonjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
• Jai Hind College, Mumbai
• K C College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Student is able to appear for the entrance examinations for admission to professional courses like engineering, medicine, management, law, etc., in India.